Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Brewfest and Proof Tonight

I have no idea why it's taken me this long to finally sit down and write about Brewfest. Tickets were a wonderful belated birthday gift from my old roommate Matt, and we had a blast. I wish I had made an effort to get this written before with it fresh in my mind, but the subsequent week and a half since then was busy. Or at least, that's going to be my excuse. And because the event, for the most part, is shrouded in a vial of boozery, I'm going to simply make a few shout outs to those who made it a great experience.

Thanks to the Blue Point Brewery for remembering me, chattin' it up with me, boozin' me out, and just being genuiene bad ass dudes.



And Tom Moench, owner of Orange Blossom Pilsner, Thanks again for taking the time to speak with me and also thanks for giving the Tallahassee population at large the chance to try the Toasted Coconut Porter. I'm a girl that can live her life without a porter in it, and that beer changed my mind.



And now, a slide show of the event.





TONIGHT AT PROOF

STONE BREWING CASK ALE NIGHT, VERTICAL EPIC, DOUBLE BASTARD LAUNCH & GLASSWARE GIVEAWAY! Everything starts at 8, guys, hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment